Recording from 5 September 2022 -
In this episode, Kevin McMenamin shares more about enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions for small and medium businesses (SMEs). He also provides more in-depth information for warehousing and distribution businesses, with future episodes covering: manufacturing, retail, and digital engagement.
Listen for answers to the following key questions:
• What is an ERP solution and why would a small or medium business need one?
• What are the sorts of day-to-day problems in a business that signal it’s time to invest in an ERP solution?
• What should small business owners look for in an ERP solution?
• How can an ERP solution help SMEs manage their supply chain?
• What can an ERP solution do for warehousing and distribution businesses currently importing products, stocking a warehouse, and processing sales?
Would you like to know more about how an ERP solution can help your business? Fill in the from to chat to one of our experts - absolutely free and no obligations.